Designated American College of Radiology (ACR) Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
The Women’s Center at Bayshore Medical Center has been designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology (ACR), earning accreditation in mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy, and breast ultrasound (including ultrasound-guided breast biopsy).
The ACR is a national professional organization serving more than 34,000 diagnostic/interventional radiologists, radiation oncologists, nuclear medicine physicians, and medical physicists with programs focusing on the practice of medical imaging and radiation oncology, and the delivery of comprehensive health care services.
Your Women’s Center Experience
Under the medical direction of Bokran Won, M.D., the Women’s Center at Bayshore provides high quality and comprehensive breast care,including the latest technology, clinical expertise, and a great experience. So no matter where in Monmouth County you live, women have access to quality of care when it comes to their health needs.
At Bayshore, our team takes pride in putting our guests at ease. With your convenience and privacy in mind, our Center offers:
- Extended evening and weekend hours to accommodate any schedule
- A comfortable environment, featuring private changing and waiting rooms, coffee stations, and refreshments
- Private entrance, separate from the rest of the Hospital
- Convenient parking
Range of Services
To make your appointments with us as efficient as possible, we are pleased to provide an array of diagnostic services as needed or as recommended by your physician. Services include:
Diagnosis and Treatment Services
- Digital Mammography with CAD (Same day appointments for screening mammograms)
- High Resolution Breast Ultrasound
- Stereotactic Core Breast Biopsy
- Needle Localizations
- Ultrasound Guided Breast Biopsy/Aspiration
- Breast MRI/MRI-guided Biopsy
- Breast Health Care Education
- Bone Densitometry
- Film Consultations/Second Opinions
- Tomosynthesis (3D Mammography)
- Genetic Education and Testing
- Support Groups
- Nurse Navigator
- Access to advanced treatment options, cancer specialists, and clinical trials through Meridian Cancer Care
If further treatment is required, an entire team – including a surgeon, radiation oncologist, nurse, and social worker – work together, with you, to determine your best treatment and recovery plans.
Our team understands you have a number of choices to make every day, including where to go for your health. If you choose our Center, our team will do their very best to provide an exceptional health care experience.
Paint the Town Pink
Join Meridian Health and communities all around us as we raise awareness of the importance of annual mammography. Visit PaintTheTownPink.com for more information on how you can get involved.
Find a Physician
Looking for a physician in your area? By using our Physician Directory, you can search for a New Jersey physician by specialty, facility, town, and zip code right now.
For more information on any physician, call 800-560-9990.
Bayshore Medical Center
735 North Beers Street
Holmdel, NJ 07733
To learn more about our Women’s Center or to schedule an appointment, please call 732-962-7230.
Hours of Service
Extended evening and weekend appointments are available.